Friday, September 21, 2012

I want to welcome everyone to my blog.  This blog is about my life with 3 kids all under the age of 6, being PTA President of my son's school, my weight loss journey - hopefully ;), and of course my business; Clever Container!

So first I will tell you some about me.  My name is Stephanie Timmons and I live in Moneta, Virginia which is at Smith Mountain Lake.  I have 3 children;  Mark age 6, Jessica age 2, and Aubrey 9 months.  We moved here a little over 1 year ago and I was pregnant with Aubrey.  I have to say that when we first moved here, I was miserable.  I didn't have any friends or family here and it was a very difficult situation.  Of course, it could have just been pregnancy hormones??  Either way, once Aubrey was born and I was able to get out more easily, it wasn't long before I starting meeting people and getting involved in the community.  I took on the role of being the PTA president of my son's school, which is wonderful since I am more involved in what he is doing.

One day I saw saw a post on Facebook about a company called Clever Container.  Clever Container is a direct sales company that offers organizational products.  I thought it was rather interesting and decided that I wanted to be organized too, especially since I still hadn't unpacked all the way and with a new baby, my house was a mess!!  Soon after I decided that I wanted to supplement my income and wanted to do something in direct sales but wanted something unique and that wasn't saturated with consultants.  That is when I decided Clever Container was the best fit for me.  So months later, guess what, I am a Clever Container Organizing Consultant!!

Since the birth of Aubrey, of course I still have some baby weight that I want gone.  So I decided, okay it needs to come off now.  I have started on a low carb, low calorie diet.  I am in week 1 of my 500 calorie and 10 gm of carbs.  I have to say, the first 3 days were the hardest and now it is getting easier.  Today is my last day of 500 calories and I get to go up to 750 calories for a week.  Then it will be 1000 calories for a week, then 1500, then 2000.  I am also working out at least 2 times a week.  So far I have lost 5 lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment